Thursday, December 3, 2009

Before And After Anorexia Pics Before And After Pics And I Wanna Look Like Before? HELP?!?

Before and after pics and i wanna look like before? HELP?!? - before and after anorexia pics

before --
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/ ...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/ ...

by --
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/ ...

So, what they eat every day --
Breakfast --
Low-fat organic yogurt - 130 cal
Mini Luna Bar - 120 cal

Lunch --
Carrots
Luna Bar - 180 cal
Apple

Cafeteria --
Coffee with milk - lime 130-150

Dinner --
Wrap (100 calories) with mustard, Turkey and lettuce (~ 200 cal)
Carrots
Apple

Cafeteria --
Soymilk

(One day I will), this treatment program (anorexia, so I have dinner and eat more, but that's only twice a week, so it is not so bad, and I'm sometimes bad girl: 0 and I have more than one muffin or some kind of dessert, if the

I want to lose 5-10 kg
No classes
Do I need to eat less to do so? or should I? I lose everything in a week. Slowly, it will remain off.

4 comments:

llama said...

In fact, the diet .. and btw am a nutritionist very goo
Ur Nice options dam Skinny
not need to lose weight ...
but good life, but ur ur diet should ensure that unwanted weight around,

Miss New Bootie said...

Umm cuz that will eat less or eat less than body fat .... cling By eating more fruits and vegetables in the day ... Maybe like apples and grapes, or a kind of mini fruit basket ...

Kat said...

Try a good workout. , Running, swimming, etc. 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week.

Kat said...

Try a good workout. , Running, swimming, etc. 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week.

Post a Comment