Monday, December 14, 2009

Dental Hygiene Resume Cover Letter Resume Writing Help???

Resume Writing Help??? - dental hygiene resume cover letter

Recently graduated from college as a dental hygienist and I am preparing myself to start my career. I am a bit lost, and they do it, because quite a while since I did not write a resume and never a real career job. I've never worked in a dental office to another, then my training school, I have no experience working in the dental industry. Do not put experience in working in other jobs I had? It seems strange to leave it empty with no work experience. What I should include the education of others, and my dental education? How can something about me and the interest and how? any help on resume writing would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment