Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dolby System Need A Code For Dolby System Volvo Sr - 7145 Radio.?

Need A Code For Dolby System Volvo Sr - 7145 radio.? - dolby system

I recently replaced the battery in my '89 Volvo 760 Turbo Intercooler and work since then the custom system. When I got back on the application of the code. I bought my car 3 years ago this problem until I changed the battery is because I assume there is a kind of anti-theft system in the radio used to be (so that it is removable), any help would be very grateful. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are free to ask for advice + code

www.ukbookshelf.co.uk

Rapid response

Anonymous said...

Factory radio must go to the dealer if you have a button to have to find the system to factory conditions reboot. If any button, and your choice is only allowed to contact the former owner and may know the code for the stereo. Apart from the SO

Post a Comment