Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hunter Baseball Fan BASEBALL EXPERTS AND FANS HELP Please!?

BASEBALL EXPERTS AND FANS HELP please!? - hunter baseball fan

I am first and foremost at the moment, but it is .... What moves should I do to help my team and run with the league?

I have shown 3, as first base and drag on the DL ... 3B and SS, now suck my

Should I, an SS or 3B or a player you think should be obtained after 3b/ss. Your help would be appreciated.

This is the focus of my programming is still not every day that I change every day lol

C Paul Lo Duca
1B Justin Morneau
Kelly Johnson 2B
3B Troy Glaus
SS Jimmy Rollins
By Magglio Ordóñez
OF Josh Willingham
By Nick Markakis
Useful Paul Konerko
Albert Pujols NL
BN Eric Byrnes
Hunter Pence BN
BN Marcus Giles

SP John Lackey
SP Erik Bedard
RP Francisco Rodriguez
RP Jonathan Papelbon
P Felix Hernandez
P Randy Wolf
P Randy Johnson
BN AJ Burnett
DL Rich Harden

2 comments:

Syrup said...

His team is really strong on, but take Pujols from your bank! Why play on konerko it is incomprehensible to me. You're not really so low, 3B and SS Rollins and Glaus, both are solid. In any case, I think you could use a little help also Willingham and Markakis are good, but you could be a konerko or housing for outfielder Magglio Byrnes, now and later. Or move Rollins and trade konerko for someone like Hanley Ramirez, and Pujols, UTIL. Anyway, you have a strong team and I can see how they share the first place.

This question arose in RootZoo.com a brand new community for sports fans, and get some great responses from baseball and nuts collect gifts for their participation. Check it out and create a screen name free there, then love you.

da r said...

I think we need a better 3b, you should select Braun Ryan Reynolds, or they may be available in your league.

Post a Comment