Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Scratched My Rental Car I Have Scratched The Rental Car During The Business Trip.?

I have scratched the rental car during the business trip.? - i scratched my rental car

I'm on a business trip and my business is worth to rent a car. But (CDW) from the rental car. My company has said that any rental vehicle is covered for the professional staff by the insurance.

Well, I touched the back very badly against the construction of the barrier) (concrete blocks. Insurance should cover the damage.

My question is my personal concern of the insurance premium? It seems that I must complete a form with my own statements DL #, and personal insurance, too. And I am afraid this accident will leave a mark on me? and cause a higher premium on my own insurance for the coming years? if it is a rental car and the damages are paid by the insurance compnay Me?

Does anyone know? Thank you.

3 comments:

zeon2b said...

No, I will register as insurance will take care of it, we just need your data, you were the driver at the time of the accident. Can I do to pay the additional costs.

BabyElep... said...

Can not remove Depends on where you are - affect their own insurance, the United Kingdom may, in some ways (but apparently one of the TNA may have). The reason is the renewal was to ask, if you had any accidents (eg car), not just in a car accident that was covered by his insurance.

Fuzzybut... said...

No, it will not.
I think that the company only pays if it is minor.

If the insurance does not cover business and
not be affected.

Post a Comment