Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Friend In The Shower Video My Friend Wants To Be A Vigilante In New York. What Should I Tell Him, Or How Should I Make Fun Of Him?

My friend wants to be a vigilante in new york. What should i tell him, or how should i make fun of him? - my friend in the shower video

My friend, the 16-year-old virgin wants to fight against crime in New York. He lives in Nebraska. He goes home after school and eat chicken and video games. Please give me some reasons why the idea is still a foolish crime can not fight, even if you take a shower.

6 comments:

Bibleboy said...

Make it lowers his underwear and take him into the snow or (Freezing Rain or are) and train like a dog. Take it to climb trees. The Jump House is at home. Shoot Lazers eyes and other appropriate places. Make him believe that you can walk through walls. Then, when he crashed into the wall and faints, take him everywhere and wake up to say it went well through it. After crushing their dreams, said later that a virgin can never be a supervisor in New York!

Burt said...

Tell him to play Assassin's Creed. It teaches you everything you need to know to a militia. To contain sex and violence.

Ishmael said...

"Send a maniac to catch a madman" - Demolition Man

SummerSa... said...

Think that is a super hero? Tell them to join the LAPD!

Ahmad said...

He is my son, penis growth takes time.

Zeus said...

It is difficult, a super hero. it takes much practice, you have to learn to jump over buildings. need some ninja claws I mean real, not what you buy in a china shop. are particularly important, just went to Japan. it takes a little too much smoke around just hunting for the evil around him. The best thing you tell your friend how you prefer to start a kind of kung-fu.

Post a Comment