Friday, January 8, 2010

Kids Casual Shoes I Am Shoe-illiterate And Need New Shoes (male). Suggestions? ?

I am shoe-illiterate and need new shoes (male). Suggestions? ? - kids casual shoes

Hello, I really have no idea what kind of brand / shoes / sneakers or "style". For the last 6 months, I've flip-flop, but because it is too cold here in New York needs new shoes .... As far as I with my old shoes. I am a student and do not want "young" children's shoes purple SA, as I Nike shoes or boots made of leather, as I am a professional. Has anyone suggestions for the type or brand of casual shoes to buy, with pictures of nature, and where to buy? Thank you.

3 comments:

corby_ed... said...

I suggest my absolute favorite kind of shoe: Converse Hi-top black (sorry, I have) a photo. They are cowards and always in style, and can work with almost any computer. They are fairly inexpensive. $ 35 at Hot Topic and about $ 40 at DSW.

BringSto... said...

Damn, I suggest
that obtaining a pair of Nikes. I mean,
Not all their shoes are brightly colored.
You can also try New Balance, or
Adidas. They have shoes that you could
like. Or you can move through this
Travel, you can use a pair that you like:
http://www.journeys.com/catalog_listing. ...

Jess the Peach (made of cute) said...

I know you said he did not want shoes or boots, but I always imagine that you are trying to examine some of Doc Martens, the astonishing quality shoes are too. Caro, however, take a few years and are very comfortable and pay the money. Not only that, but most styles can be dressed up or down, you can use it with jeans and a T-shirt or if you need to look professional dress and look great with nice slacks and a polo shirt or dress. They are warm, the more I know from personal experience, which are ideal for walking on snow and ice on the roadway.

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_listing. ...

Post a Comment